Matthews eSolarMark CO2 Laser Marking System
The Matthews e-SolarMark CO2 laser coding systems are ideal for high speed food, beverage, and pharmaceutical packaging applications, in addition to many different industrial applications. These lasers can permanently code onto cardboard, coated metals, glass, leather, paper, plastics, and wood. There are four power options to choose from, based on your speed and performance requirements, and there is also an IP65 rated heavy duty version for washdown environments.
- Greatest focal distance allows flexible mounting options
- Vector quality, permanent coding of text, date and time codes, serial numbers, barcodes and 2D codes, and graphics
- IP65 rated enclosure for washdown environments (optional)
- Laser coding requires no ink/solvent consumables for a lower overall cost of ownership
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness