Reiner JetStamp Graphic 970
For Porous and Non-Porous Surfaces
The JetStamp Graphic 970 boasts one of the largest print areas of any handheld inkjet printer. From printing letters, numbers, dates and times, to printing graphics and barcodes, the JetStamp Graphic 970 is one of the most advanced marking and coding tools available.
The JetStamp Graphic 970 prints on porous surfaces like paper and cardboard. And with the available MP inks, it can print on non-porous/non-absorbent surfaces such as metal, glass, and plastic and uneven surfaces. The 970 is mobile, handy, and easy to operate and program.
- Print area of up to 1/2″ by 2 1/2″
- Able to print barcodes and graphics
- Stores up to 4 print images
- Programmed within minutes using USB or Bluetooth
- Rechargeable batteries
- MP Ink compatible, allowing printing on non-absorbent surfaces
- Weight 1.1lbs